Questions and answers session following the five presentations focusing on global perspectives on how to transform food systems into more sustainable and inclusive ones, on March 16th, 2022.
- Marija Milivojevic, Deputy director and responsible for FAO relations, Swedish Ministry of Enterprise and Innovation
- Bridget Bawlya Umar, Senior Lecturer, The University Of Zambia (UNZA)
- Kristina Areskog Bjurling, Coordinator Sustainability issues for products, Dagab
- Dianah Boonabana, Founder, Agri-Gold Mixed Farm and Agripreneurship Alliance Alumna, Uganda
- Siobhan Kelly, Agribusiness Economist, Food Systems and Food Safety Division, FAO
Moderator: Alice Castensson, Associate at SIANI