Questions and answers session following the five presentations focusing on African perspectives on how to transform food systems into more sustainable and inclusive ones, on March 23rd, 2022.
- Eric Muthomi, Founder and CEO, Stawi Foods and Fruits Limited, Kenya
- Marija Milivojevic, Deputy director and responsible for FAO relations, Swedish Ministry of Enterprise and Innovation
- Bridget Bawlya Umar, Senior Lecturer, The University Of Zambia (UNZA)
- Fedynand Otieno, Founder of Supreme Cocoon Limited and Agripreneurship Alliance Alumnus, Kenya
- Nomathemba Mhlanga, Agribusiness Officer, Food Systems focal point in FAO’s sub-regional office for East Africa
Moderator: Maria Ölund, Project Manager, Focali