On October 23, 2020 the Swedish FAO Committee together with SIANI organized an online event to commemorate World Food Day 2020, gathering a multi-stakeholder line-up of Swedish actors working with food security and development internationally and in Sweden. Watch the recording to catch up with the issues discussed during this webinar titled “Grow. Nourish, Sustain. Together”.
Scroll down to watch the recording of the webinar or review the presentation slides.
- Maximo Torero, Chief Economist, FAO
- Anna Tibblin, General Secretary at We Effect
- Katarina Eriksson, Project and Partnership Development Director at Tetra Laval Food for Development
- Elisabeth Hidén, President of the Federation of Young Swedish Farmers
- Zoole Newa, Programme Manager – Agricultural Market Development and Inclusive Growth, Swedish Embassy Zambia
- Gustav Lindskog, Programme Manager/Specialist, Unit for Humanitarian Assistance, Thematic Responsibility for Food Security and Livelihoods, Sida
Moderator: Kajsa Johansson, Chief Senior Advisor at We Effect