Come and join us in listening to and discussing with great thinkers and scholars on issues affecting our common development.
Confirmed and invited speakers include:
- Professor Rodomiro Octavio Ortiz Rios (SLU)
- Professor Magnus Jirström (Lund University)
- Dr Anne N. Kubai (University of London)
- Professor Shijun Ding (Zhongnan University of Economics and Law, China)
- Ms Biraj Swain (Oxfam India)
- Professor Hans Rosling (Gapminder – Karolinska Institutet)
Notification of attendance shall be sent to Chad Ellingson no later than September 4th, 2012.
*The Natural Resource Management and Livelihoods in International Development (NRML) research school aims to provide a platform within SLU for post-graduate studies focusing on inter- and trans-disciplinary issues and contexts, relating to natural resource management and livelihoods in low-income countries.