The aim with this workshop is to facilitate mutual learning between practitioners, encourage North-South collaboration, dialogue between practitioners and researchers and generate practical knowledge on methods and technologies enabling cross-sectoral WASH, food and nutrition security collaborations.
As a member of the expert group you will share your professional experience with other practitioners and researchers, and gain practical ideas and strategies for improving your own work. You will become part of a small active network with a global reach.
Pre-workshop activities will include:
– participation in a brief online survey and face-to-face interviews regarding motivation and enabling factors for cross-sectoral work, as well as advantages/disadvantages of cross-sectoral work for building resilient communities.
The workshop will be hands-on and will involve:
– presentation and discussion of survey and interview findings
– revision, further elaboration and synthesis of findings
– a study visit to cross-sectoral WASH-health project
– continuous online engagement and sharing of information within network
– co-authoring and contributing to SIANI infographic
– invitation to contribute to follow-up project and funding application
Please confirm your attendance by emailing a short description of your cross-sectoral work including partner organisations to: email@example.com