The annual PBN symposium will take place this November at Department of Plant and Environmental Sciences, Copenhagen, Denmark.
The program will be lunch to lunch on 11-12 November and invited speakers from Denmark, Sweden and abroad will present the latest research and development within biologicals. The program will include poster sessions.
Confirmed speakers on the program:
- Dr. Roma L Gwynn, Director, Rationale Biopesticide Strategists & Vice-president, International Biocontrol Manufacturers Association: “Biocontrol technology: can this realistically be the basis of a new crop protection model?”
- Dr. Ada Linkies, Head of the Laboratory of Phytopathology, Julius Kühn-Institut (JKI), Germany: “Development of a plant protection agent based on Lysobacter enzymogenes to suppress fungal plant pathogens“.
- Dr. David Chandler, Senior Research Scientist, Warwick Crop Centre, School of Life Sciences, University of Warwick, UK: “Helping growers get the best out of biopesticides, the UK AMBER project”.
- Niels Bohse Hendriksen, Senior Researcher, Department of Environmental Science, Aarhus University: “Biocontroling or Bioststimulating organisms – Background and basis for risk assessment”.
- Kristian Ebbensgaard, CEO, BioPhero: “Insect Pheromone in Row Crops – A Revolution for Plant Protection”.
- Prof. Klemens Kappel, Department of Communication, University of Copenhagen: “CRISPR, concerns and convergence”.
- Erik Timmermann, The Think Tank FREJ.
Participation is free if charge. Registration is open until 4th November 2021.
Click here to register.
Scientists from academia and industry are invited to submit abstracts describing original research within the topic of plant biologicals. Submitted abstracts can be select for flash talks and/or poster presentation at the symposium. The deadline for submitting an abstract is 20 October 2021.
Abstract submission is now closed. Please contact network coordinator Lene Rasmussen firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions regarding abstracts.
If you would like an exhibition stand at the PBN Symposium 2021 you can read more here.
Lene Rasmussen, Plant Biologicals Network coordinator, email@example.com.