This is the final webinar in a series of dialogues co-conducted by the Agripreneurship Alliance with the objective to share results, gather stakeholder feedback and validation on a Study of Agribusiness Incubation and Acceleration in Sub-Saharan Africa.
This webinar will bring together the key input and exchange from the 3 sub-regional webinars held in September & October. The high-level Panel, composed of organisations working across Africa, will share their experience and insights.
Aim of the seminar
- Share preliminary findings from the study for feedback and validation
- Strengthen the information and evidence-base through direct consultation and dialogue with Agribusiness Incubators and stakeholders from the region
- Draft the way forward for a proposed programme to build network and strengthen the agribusiness incubations and accelerations across SSA
- Ade Freeman, FAO Regional Programme Leader, Regional Office for Africa, Accra, Ghana
- Jean Muthamia-Mwenda, SNV Netherlands
- Aïda Bakayoko, ENABLE Youth – African Development Bank, Cote d’Ivoire
- Dr. Martin Frick, Deputy to the Special Envoy for the UN-FSS 2021
- Mark Fynn, Agro-Food Systems Specialists, FAO Sub-Regional Office for Southern Africa
- Theophile Mudenge, 2SCALE Burkina Faso
- Alex Ariho, African Agribusiness Incubation Network (AAIN) Ghana
- Ndidi Nwunell, Sahel Consulting & AACE Foods, Nigeria
- Dr. Anne Roulin, President, Agripreneurship Alliance
- Beryl Agengo, World Bank, Kenya
There will be simultaneous translation into French.
Please note the time to avoid any confusion:
12.00 – 14.00 (GMT)
13.00 – 15.00 (WAT)
14.00 – 16.00 (EAT)
You’ll find more information on the Agripreneurship Alliance Website.
The Agripreneurship Alliance is also leading the SIANI Expert Group aiming to support young agripreneurs in Africa to develop successful businessplans.